At Apiumhub, we are experts in software architecture and software development. We build scalable software platforms and think about performance and cost reduction every time we start the project. We receive interesting projects from around the world, as startups projects as projects for big international companies. But what we always do the same – we build working software. And we want like-minded people to join us! Meet our growing family!
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Java developer to join our software development team ! We build goal-driven working software and we want essential people to be part of our growing team and to work with us on inspiring projects.
- Opportunity to work on various types of projects from different industries ( possibility to work remotely 100% )
- Team empowerment
- Apply best practices in software development
- Work with strict Agile methodologies
- Work with TDD & CI
- Do refactoring to a DDD architecture
- Learn more about Software Architecture and DevOps
- Develop complex software projects with an eye on performance, scalability, and reusability
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- 5+ years of backend development experience
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Spring Boot
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience with DDD
- DevOps knowledge
- Agile Methodologies
- Experience in Test Driven Development and unit testing
- Strong knowledge of SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming concepts (polymorphism, interface segregation, encapsulation, topology, etc)
- Understanding of refactoring concepts
- Knowledge of the main and the most used design patterns
- Be experienced in working on Linux
- Fluent speaking Spanish
- Experience in Kotlin
- Know how to work with CI & TDD
- Functional coding experience
- Experience with gRPC
- Fluent in English
- Permanent contract and 23 days of vacation
- Remote friendly policy, be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working. We have an amazing new office in the Barcelona center (with free snacks, coffee and beer), and we will be very happy to share moments with you there whenever you want.
- Medical insurance with dental coverage.
- Free English classes.
- Personal budget for continuous learning, training and certifications.
- Team budget just for fun.
- You will enjoy different activities, from technical and informal workshops to off site company events.
- Last but not least, join a growing family with a great sense of humor and healthy environment.
- 30-40minuts introduction meeting to talk about what we can offer you, and know a little bit about you, your experience and your goals.
- 1h technical meeting. No-code meeting, just technical discussions.
- 30 minutes cultural fit meeting.
At Apiumhub we value profiles without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status or any other ground or circumstances protected by federal, state or local law.
- Software Engineering
- Spain - Remote
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
At Apiumhub we bring together the best experts in data science, software architecture and software development to offer you the best team to help you transform your idea into a powerful and scalable product.
We Solve Complex Problems With High Quality Solutions.
We develop powerful and scalable digital products. We put pragmatism and problem-solving at the centre of every project we work on. We constantly deliver value by creating seamless digital experiences, and continuously evolving technology for our customers, enabling an adaptive mindset to meet their business goals. We build sustainable long-term relationships with our clients.
Loading application form
Already working at Apiumhub?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.